Terms and Conditions
ABOUT THE SERVICE
The Service privileges you to search for services. We offer a platform for our employer and employees to explore the possibilities daily needs services. Additionally, we also offer to find out sourced employee for office and company.
REGISTRATION; REGULATIONS FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE SERVICE
You should be above 18 years and a resident of Nepal to register and use the Service.
In case you are a user who signs up for Service, you have to make a personalized account containing your mail id and a password to access the Service and obtain messages from the Company. You can also use Google and Facebook to log in. You approve to inform us instantly of any uncertified use of the password and/or account. The Company will not be answerable for any liabilities, losses, or harms arising out from the uncertified use of your member name, password, and/or account.
Your license to use the website is prepared upon the following use, posting, and conduct limitations:
You authorize that you will not be under any prospects:
· enter the Service for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use solely as authorized by the standard functionality of the Service,
· gather or harvest any personal data of any user of the Site or the Service
· use Site or Service for the solicitation of business in practice of business or connection with a commercial enterprise;
· disseminate any part or parts of the website or the Service without our direct written authorization.
· use the Service for any illegal intent or the promotion of prohibited activities;
· attempt to, or harass, abuse or hurt another person or group;
· use another user’s account without authorization;
· deliberately allow another user to access your account;
· provide false or incorrect data when signing into the account;
· intrude or attempt to intrude with the proper processing of the Service;
· make any robotic use of the site, the Service, or the affiliated systems, or take any measure that we consider in levying or in possibly levying an excessive or disproportionately large burden on our servers or network infrastructure;
· detour any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to limit entry to the Service, or use our software or technology to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or contrive data;
· evade, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related elements of Service or elements that avert or regulate use or copying of essence, or enforce restrictions on the use of the Service or the content accessible via the Service; or
· issue or connect to harmful content, including deliberate damage or deranging another user’s browser or computer.
ONLINE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
Company Name is only a medium that connects the owners and the customers in a platform and doesn't have any control over any transaction between the owner and the Agent or customer. The details displayed on the website are for information purposes only. We do not tend to hurt anyone's feelings or emotions by our conduct. Information concerning the properties, properties detail, location data, and listings has been sourced from numerous sources on the best effort basis. Nothing conducted here shall be deemed to comprise legal advice, solicitations, marketing, offers, and invitation to offer by any entity.
Beliefs, guidance, information, offers, or other data or content made public through the Service, but not literally by the site, are those of their authors and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely answerable for such content.
We do not certify the accuracy, absoluteness, or usefulness of any data on the Site or the Service. We do not embrace or endorse or are accountable for the precision or dependability of any opinion, advice, or statement other parties make. We take no obligation and bear no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or sends through the Service. Under no possibilities will we be answerable for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Service or transmitted to users.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
OUR SERVICE IS EQUIPPED “AS IS,” WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE PRECEDING, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, INDICATED, OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT BOUNDARY, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR AIM, TITLE, SECURITY, PRECISION, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT SPECIFYING THE PRECEDING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ACCESS TO OR FUNCTION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ACCEPT THE FULL BURDEN AND HAZARD OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, STATEMENTS, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIAL BROUGHT FROM THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT AUTHORIZE DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY, SO THIS CONDITION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES; RELEASE
TO THE TIME ALLOWED BY PRACTICAL LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE, THE SERVICE, ITS COMPANIONS, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES, OR ITS LICENSORS OR PARTNERS, BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, OR INFORMATION, OR FOR ANY ACCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, SUBSTANTIAL OR ILLUSTRATIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER EMERGING, THAT RESULT FROM: (A) THE USE, REVELATION, OR EXHIBIT OF YOUR USER CONTENT; (B) YOUR USE OR INCAPACITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (C) THE SERVICE TYPICALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE; OR (D) ANY OTHER EXCHANGES WITH US OR WITH ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING DELINQUENCY) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED OF THE POTENTIAL OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS VIRTUAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT AUTHORIZE DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Suppose you have a conflict with one or more users, hosts, or a merchant of a service that you review using the Service. In that case, you release us (and our authorities, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such arguments.
You approve that any cause of action connected to or arising out of your connection with the Company must begin within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.